According to Whyquit.com
Our body’s ability to heal quickly is a beauty to behold!
After quitting smoking within:
- 20 minutes your blood pressure, pulse rate and the temperature of your hands and feet have returned to normal.
- 8 hours remaining nicotine in your bloodstream has fallen to 6.25% of normal peak daily levels, a 93.75% reduction.
- 12 hours your blood oxygen level has increased to normal. Carbon monoxide levels have dropped to normal.
- 24 hours anxieties have peaked in intensity and within two weeks should return to near pre-cessation levels.
- 48 hours damaged nerve endings have started to re-grow and your sense of smell and taste are beginning to return to normal. Cessation anger and irritability will have peaked.
Learn to quit smoking using Hypnosis in Albuquerque . Hypnosis is safe easy and effective.