- Adjunctive Medical Support For Over-Active Bladder Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation – Forever a Non-Smoker Program.
- Sleep Improvement – Regaining Natural Sleep Patterns.
- Performing in Public / Public Speaking
- Goal Achievement – Interpersonal Skills, Habit Management.
- Learn Peak Performance – Excel in High Stress Situations.
- Past Life Regression – Explore Your Life’s Greatest Purpose.
- Adjunctive Medical Support – Including but not limited to: Pre and Post Surgical Support. Emetophobia, Weight Loss, Pain Dilution and more:
Public Figures Have Used Hypnosis For:
Smoking Cessation: Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen
DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher , Ben Affleck, and Charlize Theron
Weight Loss: Fergie, Kelly Osbourne, Lily Allen
Managing Sea Sickness: Kevin Costner
Music Composition: Mozart composed his Opera “Cosi fan tutte”
Interpersonal Skill Development/Goal Achievement: Bruce Willis & James Earl Jones (Overcoming Stuttering), Sylvester Stallone (Overcoming Producer Rejections of “Rocky” manuscripts Submissions), Henry Ford (Automobile Industry Pioneer), Sean Connery, John Travolta, Tony Curtis, Sean Penn, Samual L. Jackson, Robert De Niro (Acting), Jimmy Conners, Tiger Woods, Jack Niklaus, Jean Alesi, Shaquille O’Neil (Performance Improvement).
Benefits of Hypnotherapy include but are not limited to: Ability to Improve Focus and Concentration, Increased Feelings of Well-Being, Ability to Create Healthier Relationships, Improved Self Image, Greater Self Acceptance, Support of Goal Achievement, Greater Positive Attitude.
Service Rates (Effective Jan 1, 2016): $140.00 Per Single Session Session (including tax). Set of 4 Sessions: $476 (5% off) Set of 6 Sessions: $756 (10% off).
Sessions are 70-90 minutes on average, or as long as required for completion. There is no additional charge for longer sessions.
Most goals and issues are resolved in 4-6 sessions. Single sessions are highly effective for developing confidence Speaking in Public, Performing on Stage,Taking Tests, Learning Self Hypnosis, or Achieveing one Specific Goal.
Call Now to Schedule Your Complementary 20 Min Consultation Appointment: 505-918-6555