What Is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a Natural yet Altered State of Mind with Numerous Beneficial Characteristics. Hypnosis is a Skill That Improves With Practice. Hypnosis is a scientifically verified way to efficiently improve the quality of our daily thoughts. You can experience hypnosis in Albuquerque with Christian Raphael.
Mr. Raphael is a professionally certified Medical Support Clinical Hypnotherapist with NLP Training. He is a Fellow of the International Board of Hypnotherapy, a presenter at the 2016 and 2018 International Board of Hypnotherapy Symposium, an Associate Instructor at the Hypnotherapy Academy of America, and an Investigative Hypnotherapist for a National Institutes of Health study on Overactive Bladder Syndrome.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
The simplest way to think about hypnosis, and entering your subconscious mind (were you hold outdated limited beliefs, triggered by situations or circumstances) is in comparison to your smart phone.
- Consider that your smart phone has many applications on it, yes? You have probably updated applications, yes?
- In order to access your smart phone and update an application, you must enter your passcode, yes?
- From there you can update any application you choose to at will, yes?
- After you’ve updated the application, and closed your phone, that application will continue to run as updated yes?
Your smart phone is your subconscious mind, outdated applications on your smart phone are old limiting behaviors and beliefs, entering the passcode for your smart phone is going into hypnosis. It is essential that you work with a professionally trained board certified hypnotherapist to collaboratively, carefully and specifically design your correct new applications ensuring your desired personalized results.
Your powerful creative subconscious mind now automatically runs the new beliefs and behaviors (applications) until YOU decide to update or change them.
What Would You Do If You Knew You Could?
The Quality of Your Experience of Life Directly Corresponds To The Quality of Thoughts Held In Your Mind.
“The mind is your creative intelligence. Your mind is your most powerful resource. If you don’t believe you can have it all, you get to choose how much less than all you get” – Harvey Cohen
Christian Raphael Hypnotherapy is conveniently located next to University of New Mexico Hospital campus in Albuquerque New Mexico.
How Else Can I Benefit From Hypnosis?
- Heal and complete the past.
- Accelerate healing and manage pain.
- Gain a happy home life. Be a better husband, Be better wife, Be a better parent, Be a better partner or Be a better friend.
- Expand spiritual awareness.
- Express higher awareness and deeper intuition
- Learn compassion and kindness skills.
- Have greater success and prosperity.
- Feel more worthwhile, be self-confident, feel zestful.
- Relax completely in any situation.
- Regain a natural ability to sleep easily.
- Sell ideas and services with more confidence and enthusiasm.
- Enrich personal relationships.
- Have worthwhile friendships and improve relationships.
- Easily concentrate and memorize.
- Change self-defeating behavior.
- Get rid of subconscious negative mental patterns.
- Create better health.
- Get rid of the fear of rejection.
- Set goals and reach them.
- Program positive mental concepts and success attitudes.
- Make affirmations work.